Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Small Christmas ornies for my sister


I finished up my sisters Christmas present all I have to do is in the next day finish them off by turning them into ornaments for her tree. The one pattern Cozy Christmas Wishes is a Lizzy Kate pattern and the other one with the cats is a pattern that I have from a Christmas book where it has over 100 simple Christmas things to stitch and turn into gifts. This year I am making all the gifts for the adults that I have to give gifts to. I have a long haul ahead of me still, but in the long run by doing this I will be saving lots of money. I am keeping it simple for my sister because she is on disability so her budget is very tight. So we tend to keep a 10.00 minimum when it comes to our gift exchanges.

I also want to finish up 2 ornies I made for myself back in early August. I stitched them then shoved them off to the side when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment