Saturday, August 29, 2009

Matilda by Moonlight


I finished Matilda by Moonlight I started on her last Thursday and just finished her up a short bit ago. I think she turned out wickedly cute! I got this pattern from the same magazine as Ghostie's Garden. Seeing as I have finished this it is time for me to start on some holiday stitching now for family and then after I finish one I will switch to something I want to do for me. I have gotten a lot done this month as far as cross stitching goes. This is my fifth finish this month alone. Hope you enjoy because I had fun making her and can't wait to display her in my home when I decorate for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay, thank you for your comment on my blog, I folowed you back here for a peek. Matilda looks great. Congratulations on a cute finish.
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete