Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a day so far!

Yesterday was nice and quiet. Got a lot done. I wanted to finish up a small section on my cross stitch before I put it to the side for the weekend so I can work on some plastic canvas stuff which I started on last night. I put the finishing touches on an old plastic canvas project that had been sitting around for a while. I love the rustic/lodge look this is how I have our living room done. Also am a big wolf/ moose lover. The project I finished up yesterday was supposed to be a placemat but I decided to just turn it into a wall hanging. I am not sure what it is called because I no longer have the pattern I just had to finish up stitching in the white in the background, but it is a rustic type looking project. It came out lovely. I am working on making some moose coasters for the living room I am hoping to be done with those by tomorrow so I can finish up the last plastic canvas project that I want to do before putting my supplies away and that would be a tissue box holder.

This morning turned out to be long. I spent a good few hours today between making phone calls and going down to my bank. I check my checking account every morning and when I looked today it was overdrawn by 254.00 so I spent a lot of time on the phone and the bank getting it fixed. I decided I am just going to take my business elsewhere because this bank I have been going to for the last 3 years it has been one thing after another. They always say how safe it is to bank with them and so on but if that was the case then why does my checking account always get comprimsed and has fradulant charges put on it?

So now I am ready to enjoy the rest of the day a little frazzled but I want to enjoy the day instead of keep stressing.

I have a question maybe a little rant why is it if someone follows your blog but then decides to block you so you can't look at their blog but still follows your blog is that right? I guess I will just do the same in return and block them. Not trying to be mean in any way just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment