Sunday, August 23, 2009

A quiet Sunday



I have been home today doing odds n ends. It has been a busy week and stressful at the same time. I am enjoying today's quiet before tomorrow gets busy again. I finally was able to sit and look through my Cross Country Stitching magazine that I got earlier in the week. I love this magazine because the patterns all have a country/rustic look to them which is what I love and is the gest of the patterns I stitch. I was kinda disappointed though because even though the patterns are lovely they did not catch my eye. Maybe next issue will have something that catches my eye. I finished off some finished projects. I framed Ghostie's Garden and have my herb and spice sampler hanging in the kitchen as well. All that is left right now is to make the Cherish each new day finish into a pillow for my dad's girlfriend and then I will be set. I have been stitching up a storm since Thursday. I usually have a hard time sleeping but this week sleep is the last thing on my mind. So I have been sitting up all night and sewing the night away and sneak into bed when the sun comes out for a while.

I have been working on Matilda by Moonlight. I have to copy this pattern to my computer tonight because this is a pattern in a magazine which Ghostie's Garden came from as well. A fellow cross stitcher from the cross stitch group loved the finished piece so much she asked for a copy of the pattern and I told her I would just mail it to her. I need to get rid of some of my clutter anyway. I keep meaning to list all the cross stitch patterns and leaflets I have but I have not had much time to sit at my computer for a while so I am hoping to do this during the week.

I wanted to frame my herb and spice sampler but my kitchen is only so big and I have only so much wall space so I turned the samplers into something else hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment