Monday, August 17, 2009

Hi!

I am new to this so forgive me as I figure this out as I go along. I am 32 and married with 1 child that just turned 12 and going into the 7th grade in a few weeks. How time flies! I work part time as a cleaning lady I have been doing this off and on since I was 20. I prefer to do this because I am not always a people person so with this type of job I am usually alone and that works for me! I am an avid cross stitcher. I have been stitching off and on for 20 years but in the last few years have been die hard with my stitching. I am always working on something anymore. I set a goal for myself a while ago to finish one piece a month and if I happen to do extra that month great, but no pressure either because as we all know at times life gets in the way!

I have been with my husband since I was 18. We have had our struggles and hard times but came through it tougher and stronger and still very much in love. My son gets yucked out when he sees his mom and dad smooching or hugging. We are a silly bunch my family we are always acting goofy and making one another laugh. My husband and son bring out the best in me like no one ever has!

We have pets as well we have some cats and a dog. It seems like I am always cleaning up after our babies everyday! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment