Friday, August 28, 2009

Another week in the bag!

Well the weekend is here again! One more week of freedom for my son before he goes back to school! He goes back on the 8th. It has been a busy week here. Went to the lawyer's on Monday and that went well. Fingers crossed on that one. My mother in law has not been at work this week. She will go back on Monday I am not sure about her job. I think it is not my place to ask her about her job security when it is a sensitive time for her anyway right now. Next weekend James goes on his last camping trip of the summer so I will have the place to myself. Plenty of time to do what I want since I will be home a lone a lot! Yea! Mike went back to school as well. His new quarter started on Wednesday. After this class is done he is taking a leave of absence til mid January. When he goes back he only has 4 more classes to complete I believe before he has his Bachelor' s degree. Hopefully that will mean bigger and better things here in time. After so man years of being broke and just getting by I look forward to that changing eventually.

I started on Matilda by Moonlight last Thursday and I am very close to being done with this one by the end of the weekend if not sooner.

So I guess that is it for now, back to my stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment