Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Monday

Well summer is coming to a close pretty quick, here the leaves have been slowly changing colors already. The other day me and my son took our dog on a walk and I picked up a leaf from the ground that was a pretty red color. My son said don't remind me because it means school starts soon! Our summer has been good, spending time with family and my son made lots of friends this year.

I have been up all night stitching. I tend to be an insomniac a lot so I sit up all night and stitch usually. It is so quiet and peaceful at night to sew. I am currently working on a Halloween piece that is coming along great. I should be done this week sometime. It is called Ghostie's Garden. It is quite cute! I will post a pic of it when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment