Sunday, December 12, 2010

My December snowman






Since I finished my angels from the Curtis Boehringer barefoot angel of the month club I decided to jump right in and start the next series which is the snowman of the month. This was not as detailed as the angels were so I tended to move a bit faster with this. I decided to share a few more pics of some of my other trees in our house, the first 2 pics are of our trees in the bathroom. The little set of trees is in the living room, these are my husband's trees that he decorates with his ornaments that I do not like to go on our other tree in the living room, some of the ornies are from his past and sports themed. The last picture is of my kitchen trees. Less than 2 weeks away now until Christmas, I am worried about not getting it all done, but am working on it little by little. I so love the holidays but it will be nice to breath a sigh of relief when it is done as well! Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another cute finish. Look at all those trees! Do you leave them up past Christmas... to enjoy a bit longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do leave them up a little longer because I love to look at them and they took some time to get up as well, I may as well enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete