Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally some finishes!




I have been away for a while because things have been so busy here and then I have not been feeling well which knocked me off of my feet for a while. First off Mike's parents are both doing great. If anything everyone was amazed at how fast they both were recovering after surgery. Much to every one's relief. It will be a long road for Mike's dad permanently now and with it comes rescrictions that he has to abide by for the rest of his life but it is worth it as well to see that everyone is doing good. Spring has sprung in Ohio for a brief minute, lol. The last few days here it was 80 and sunny so my cats were loving that! Back to being cold now for a short bit before spring decides to stay.

In between everything here when I felt up to it I have been stitching. I finished 6 more of the PS alphabet which only leaves me with 11 more to finish before I can say I have completed them all! My bedroom trees are looking pretty sharp with all my new PS ornies I have been making. I will have to try to remember to take pictures of my trees when they are all done so you can see how they look on display. I also have started a new project in between it is a Lizzie Kate snippet, it is called winter sampler.

In closing I thought I would enclose a picture of my kittens that I got last summer. They are 1 now. These little stinkers make me smile all the time they are so darn cute together and it is so fun to watch them, they are super close, I honestly do think they would be lost without each other with the way they act like they are joined at the hip. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. You are moving right along in the PS alpahabet, Kay--they all look so cute! As are your dear kitties :) Glad to hear that your husband's parents are doing well, too. Take care now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, you have done a lot of stitching since I last checked! We do have like tastes. I LOVE PS and the alphabet ornaments are just wonderful. I guess we do have the same LHN ornaments, as you remarked on my blog. I see one that you did that is in MY stash, LOL!

    I'm so sorry you've not been feeling well. Hope as spring springs, you start feeling up to par again.

    And of course, it wouldn't be a blog without a picture of your kitties. They're just so pretty lying together like that! Aren't they just a joy to have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay love the PS alphabet glad to hear that DH's parents are doing well and hope you're feeling better soon too. Love those kitties:)

    Mary Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. The PS alphabet ornaments are really nice and your fur babies are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the PS - they're awesome. Nice stitching and cute pic of the kitties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pic of the kittens are soooo cute!! Great job on the PS alphabets, all are looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete