Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The last few weeks




Well I have been busy with my stitching in between being busy. The fall was a bit rocky with my son but in the new year it got resolved so I am happy about that. My husband went back to school he took a leave of absence back in October because he was getting burned out so that kinda sucks that he is back in school because his time will be limited again since he also works full time. One of the many reasons why I decided to only work part time so I could always be here to take care of the house and my son and when Mike is home to spend that time with him. Last week we did our taxes as well and it went good. I have spent this week paying off old debt so we can work on cleaning up our credit. I cannot tell you how good this makes me feel! After paying the bills off we decided to treat ourselves a bit as well because after a year of doing without and barely getting by I think we earned it a little. I bought a few things for the cats and dog as well. I bought a new cat tower because the other one was barely hanging on and a jungle gym of sorts for the cats. I have been having so much fun watching my herd playing in this! Today was kinda a lazy day here as you can tell by the picture of my teddy bear of a husband with the cats by his side! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment